• IoT & Water Systems Development
• 35 Years Of Leadership & Experience In Creating Wealth Through Innovation In Infrastructure, Industrial, Commercial Construction, Science and Technology Industries
• Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation 2016 BREW Award Winner
• Sustainable Life Support Systems & Business Development
• 9 years Independent Small Fund Multi Asset Class (FX, Commodities, Indices)
• African Utility Week 2018-2020 speaker, 2019 Advisory Board Member, Green Building Convention Speaker 2019-2020, The Water Show Africa 2020 Moderator & Panelist; 2020 Impact Collective Asian Accelerator Nomination leadership
• 37 years of building successful start-up companies as software designer, CEO, COO, CFO and Board Member
• CPA, CFO and software designer with KPMG, Epic Computer Systems, HMDS, Dell and Perot Systems
• Worked extensively international with Perot and Dell, Inc in Middle East and Africa
• Owner/Electrical Engineer at OLY Design LLC.
• 28 years of electrical and industrial engineer at various manufacturing and consulting companies
• Founded Loeck Product Development LLC.
• 30 years engineer career, focused on developing innovative custom electronic hardware, software and control system
• 24+ years of Healthcare and Life Sciences consulting and management experience in the USA with five years in the Gulf Cooperation Council
• Director of Health and Life Sciences for EY
• VP of Professional Services for Recondo Technology
• US Airforce
• Ghana based International Development Professional with over 30 years’ work experience in the conception, development and management of infrastructure and water resources schemes.
• Key competencies include:
•Akari has worked in national institutions (Ghana Water Company) and international organizations (World Bank, African Development Bank, International Fund for Agricultural Development)
• United Kingdom based internationally experienced project engineer and former consultant (PwC, Logica, and AT Kearney) with over twenty years’ experience of planning, building, and managing / contracting energy and utilities services for urban and rural communities. This includes:
You will receive enhanced security and higher quality with Water Life Systems' products and services. The service starts with customizing our solutions to your specific needs, and continues through equipment delivery and life cycle maintenance. We back up what we design and manufacture to ensure that you receive complete technical and process support on-demand.
Copyright © 2020-2022 Water Life Systems (Canada) Inc. - All Rights Reserved.